This a Greek and Turkish appetizer that goes very well with any grilled meat. It is so refreshing and creamy that it becomes addictive.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
Recipe Source: Kalyn's Kitchen
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and shreded
- 2 cups of plain yogurt, preferably kefir
- 2 -3 cloves of minced garlic
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Squeeze and drain the cucumbers to eliminate the excess of water
- In a medium bowl add the strained yogurt, shredded cucumbers, minced garlic, chopped dill, salt pepper.
- Set to chill and serve. Enjoy!
(Visited 158 times, 1 visits today)