Smoothie is a thick blended beverage consisting of a liquid base, an assortment of fruit and ice. The cool temperature can be also achieved by using frozen fruit. There are endless combinations of fruit assortments in a smoothie. One of the most popular is strawberry smoothie.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
Recipe Source: Translated and adapted from Edith's Kitchen
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey (or sugar to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- Hull the strawberries and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Slurp it immediately!
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)