Introduction: Coming home after a busy day at work this meal is the dinner “salvation”.
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (your prefered brand and flavor), here I used Ragu the original
- 1 lb of ground beef parmesan cheese for topping
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the pack 2
- While the spaghetti is cooking, brown the meat in a large pan until fully cooked
- Add the sauce to the meat and bring to a boil
- Drain the spaghetti, place the meat sauce on top, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Ready in: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Cook’s Note: You may flavor up the spaghetti sauce by sautéing some chopped onions and green bell peppers and then adding the sauce and the browned meat.