This is a favorite of my husband and very simple to make. He bakes the sausage balls every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
Recipe Source: Family recipe
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into balls and place on baking sheets
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and sausage is cooked through.
(Visited 252 times, 1 visits today)