Introduction: A salmon appetizer always adds sophistication to any table, especially if on a festive occasion table. Not to mention that salmon is a healthy and tasty eating option. Your party guests will be impressed, guaranteed.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
Recipe Source: Translated and adapted from Diva in Bucatarie
- juice from ½ lemon
- ½ bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pack 12 oz salmon
- 1 pack cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 2 lemons
- ½ red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- capers and fresh dill for decoration
- In a shallow bowl mix the cheese, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper, homogenize the mixture.
- Take one salmon filet at a time and using a cheese spread knife , spread the cheese mix on it.
- Put a red bell pepper strip and in the middle and roll the salmon around it
- Place on lemon slices and decorate with capers and fresh dill.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve.
(Visited 293 times, 1 visits today)