Introduction: I absolutely adore Raffaelo coconut candies, can't have enough of them. Here is the simplest and easiest way I made my own Raffaelo candies.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pack of dried shredded coconut (9 oz) plus ½ pack
- ⅓ cup almonds
- Place the condensed milk in a bowl and add the shredded coconut, mix well until the milk has incorporated all of the coconut. The mixture needs to have such a consistency that it can be molded into balls. If needed, add more flakes to bring it to an acceptable consistency
- Place the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes
- Shape balls from the mixture pressing an almond into the middle of each one, and roll the balls into coconut flakes. Store them in the fridge.
(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)