Introduction: I must admit that I am addicted to this beverage. It is so refreshing and tasty! My daughter came home one weekend and said she had a mango lemonade at a fancy restaurant in Austin. Try it out and you will be hooked.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 4 cups of water
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until mango is pureed into the lemonade
- Pour over ice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
(Visited 167 times, 1 visits today)