Lazy Sunday Mimosa
A cocktail for a lazy or “hot” weekend afternoon.
Prepared and photographed by: Claudia Davis
Recipe Source: Adapted from [url href="http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/neelys/lazy-sunday-mimosa-recipe/index.html" title="Food Network"]Food Network[/url]
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 500 ml brut Champagne
- 4 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- orange slice for decoration
- Dip the rims of the champagne flutes in water. Dip again in the sugar.
- Divide Champagne between 2 glasses. Add half of both juices to each glass and top with orange liqueur. Enjoy!