Introduction: Cappuccino is a coffee drink topped with foamed milk. If you like cappuccino like I do, then here is an easy way to make your own.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
Recipe Source: Laura Adamache
- ½ cup of hot coffee, preferably espresso
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- cocoa for decoration
- Bring the milk to a boil
- Put the milk in a mixer and foam it up for 3-4 minutes
- In a cup place the sugar, vanilla and coffee, mix well
- Add the milk then top it with the foam. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)