Blackberry Ice Cream
Introduction: This super fast recipe has been passed on to me by my "old" friend Ilona, to whom I am thankful for a long friendship and of course for many culinary advice. This recipe will prepare ice cream from any frozen fruit and if you like whipped cream, I am sure you will find this recipe delicious.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
- 4 cups of frozen blackberries (you can use any frozen berry)
- 1 pack of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- fresh mint leaves for decoration
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately in cups, garnished with mint leaves. So refreshing!
(Visited 148 times, 1 visits today)