Introduction: The creamy rich avocado is considered the world's healthiest fruit, because of its nutrient contents such as vitamin K, dietary fiber, potassium, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin C, copper, and reasonable calories in it. This salad belongs to the Mexican cuisine, most often called guacamole.
Prepared and Photographed by: Claudia Davis
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tomato (the same size as avocado)
- 1 onion (medium size)
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 small clove of garlic
- lemon juice( from 1 lemon)
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 tsp of cumin
- ¾ tsp of salt
- ¾ tbsp of pepper
- Chop the avocado, tomato, onion in cubes of equal size*
- Chop the jalapeño in the smallest possible size, mince garlic
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin . Enjoy!
You may choose to add more or less from the spices or ingredients, the quantities above are based on my taste and experience. *For chopping I use a Vidalia Chopper. It works absolutely great. It is quick, efficient, easy. I cannot work in the kitchen without it, it remarkably reduces my food preparation time and gives my vegetables an equally chopped size. Please note that I do not get any compensation to say this. It is just the pure truth.
(Visited 116 times, 1 visits today)